6 Ways to Ask Your BFF’s to Be Your Bridesmaids
Because getting all your best friends in the same place at the same time is half the fun! Asking your BFF's to be a part of your bridal party is such a perfect excuse to show your favorite people some extra love! Here are our absolute favorite ways to assemble your perfect bride tribe...
1. Will You Be My Bridesmaid Box – A cute way to ask and prepare her for the job! Item ideas include: champagne, nail polish, face masks, personalized jewelry, chocolate, hangover kit, photos, Bridesmaids movie, etc. Along with a little note asking your bestie to be your bridesmaid.
This little box is from Panache Gift Baskets and can be completely customized for you. The bridesmaid box has been the biggest trend this past year. Your girls will love it and it sets a great tone for your big day!
2. I Was Wondering… Puzzle – Is she up for the challenge? Have her connect the pieces and find out! This clever little puzzle is sure to be a memorable way to ask.
3. Wine Not Be My Bridesmaid? – All aboard the booze train! She’s been with you for every wine night…so why not ask her with a personalized wine bag? Gush over the memories, stories, and good times over a good bottle of wine!
4. He Popped the Question…Now It’s My Turn – Pop the question in a way that’s bound to fill her with love…and confetti!
5. Say It Sweetly – It’s hard to say no to sweets...and a question when it’s asked like this! Personalized macaroons or other treats make for a sweet idea. Cookies companies around town all have their different way of making personalized goods. Another cute idea I've seen is making a little cookie that looks like a calendar month and circling the month and day of your wedding in frosting! Super cute!
6. Adventure Awaits – Having a destination wedding? Ask your BFFs with a luggage tag that is sure to ramp up the excitement!
Guest Post my our amazing intern Morgan Reno - Editing by Payton